Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Report for August -.-

:)hello, once again...So long dint update due to sick of blogging.. =X i guess some of my friends were having the same problem, hahah! We seriously need a doctor!" Ok, just rollback what had happened in this August...

17/8/2009:
Thats my birthday! :D once again would like to thanks everyone for birthday wish and present! Frankly speaking, i prefer celebrating my birthday alone. Mayb thats what oldmen like to do? X((

Heres the dinner for my birthday....


Here is one of the birthday received.. -.- did they mean that i'm like monkey.. F5!


So the cake, i guess i dont wan to post it out.. :PCoz that day dint make my hair and i guess there is nothing special about the birthday cake right?

Ok, lets move on....

18/8/09 - 29/8/09
:(August would be my most "chamz" month, got sick just after my birthday for more than 1 week. Fever, flu, sore-throat come together.. >____< some of my friends ask me to check either it is H1N1.. kns.... Plus injurted my back, cant sport till now.. SOb~!

its really make me felt so tired and sleepy when i'm not feeling well


30/8/09-31/8/09
Hell, luckily can get well from it.. :P super excited coz going to damai beach on 30/8/09. Below are some randoms picture that taken by my phone, sorry for the bad quality ^^"... (Still have outstanding pics at friends there, but i cant wait anymore, just update 1st ba, hahaha!)

We booked family suites, so have 2 storey to siaw... XD


Ok, heres the downstair part.. :D like it personally!


Tada~ study table and one bed? ^__^


Heres the place my friend, mackin sleep until die... ZzzZzz


The place to watch t.v when u're boring.. (n__n)


Ok mich.. Now open your EYES and SEE carefully!, Wolf with sheep skin! Thats the so called "guai" men u mentioned!!! -.-


Now, move to second floor, heres our masturbate.... opps masterbed room.. XD


Toilet lo.. -___-


My beloved darling taking shower already... XD~ Well, still waiting for chivas and wine photos, forget to take with my phone, haha.....


Heres the day end.. ;)poor kid..


So, thats how my august end. Its september now! "Wake me up once September end?".. Muahahahahaha, so still can hibernate for 1 month? NONONONO.. its time to stand up now! Fight for it!

:D end of my report for August! Thanks for staying with me! <3~Love you all...

ßibi

0 comments: