Wednesday, September 9, 2009

*~just another normal day after 090909~*

Well, today is just a normal day for me.. I'm started to countdown for the Raya day, lol... Terrible isn't it? =X what to do, too playful until sometime dont have mood to work lo, hahahha! So right here just sharing with u guys my breakfast and lunch photo ba... :P

The location is at jalan sekama, i forget the shop name but i think many of kuching ppl know this kolomee stall already.

I guess everyone know this partner well, well known as "ah bui & ah san" among our friends, haha!


I'm just too addicted to kolomee >.< someone pls save me? But i'm already control myself due eat too much mee, make your tummy grow bigger.. Ouch... :( wat a sad fact to accept~


ok enough for kolomee, now its my lunch.The stall is located opposite road of Hock Seng Lee, jalan pending, inside Siang Siang Corner shop. Haha~ During my first time,i'm not so willing to having lunch there but have no choice. If you see at the front stall u will properly think that is not at very special stall. But once u tasted it, unbelievable! Gosh... there is many meal sold by them, but i prefer the ginger chicken rice. I can say it is very special among others in kuching. Its Super hot just like when u eat the "ka cam ma"~ NICE....

The shop name, well known at that area: Aunty Mary's Kitchen... haha! Heres the backside of the shop.


The plan of my ginger chicken rice~


i can say it is very worth, as all the meat are BONELESS!


The ginger chicken rice is only RM 4.50.. i believe it is hard to find in Kuching with this kind of price plus the taste is super amazing compare to others! Well have to stop here now, felt a bit sleepy.. keke! =X

ßibi