Thursday, May 5, 2011

A letter to you, beloved God father

Is there a world for me?
Is there a time to be free?
When will I know that I have reached the point?
Where we are one? Is it all or none?

Lord do I make you cry?
How do I live before I die?
Where is my heart, what will I love?
What will I follow? When everything is gone?

When will I find my chance?
I want to celebrate and dance.
When will I know that I have reached the point?
Where we are one? Is it all or none?

You said, you love all of us.... But why your beloved have to suffer in such a situation? Tell me more father, your plan & your purpose to have me in this world. Over billions peoples in the world, i'm just a super small creation out of this, i don't feel my existence to be needed in this world. Why father.... to train your beloved son in such a situation, to be hated, to be dumped, to be left up by people... Is that the way to show your mercy, show your love to me....

Blind man wandering....

0 comments: