Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thanks All my Frens

17.08.1986~ a chubby white baby is borned in kuching~ :Ptats me~ this year celebrating had been pull to the day early before my birthday.. So the 1st gang that help me celebrate is my collegue~! We moved to popwave after finish our work at saturday~! Woo, and very unique is that another new collegue is same date as mine, so we celebrated together.. haha~ XDwe having a concert there and sing until 6pm.. i still wana to continue for second round but give up at the end.. :Pthen at a night going to having steamboat with another frens~

Tada~! 2 ppl share one cake~ ITs chocolate favour~! Quite nice! Thanks ya :P


Wee~ 2 pieces.. But i only manage to finish 1... haha~!


THANKS all my Friends~! :)My birthday wish will be world peace, friendship forever and all the best to all my friends!

ßibi~

0 comments: