Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rakutei~

Well~ Today lunch time going to crown square. At first we plan to go causeway bay but unfortunenately it was too full, so we heading towards to eat japanese food at the end. I was first time to eat at Rakutei, quite nice the enviroment and the price is not so expensive. Since got boss treat us to eat, so no worries about $.. haha~! Plan to take the some picture of the corridor but it was too dark. P/S ah..=.="

The menu~opened it and u will be excited~:P


Heres my favourite juice~! watermelon, in chinese translate is 我的美人, means my beauty, haha~!


Side order sushi by my boss~ ^^" sorry for the bad quality image


Sotong~ =Xhigh Cholesterol wor~~ better dont eat too much ya


Lastly its my ramen~ hehe! Nice and big size! =.=full ah..


THANKS YOU, Mr lee~ XD... LUnch settled and snake writing blog~ =X!! haha!

ßibi~

0 comments: