Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cut Hair~

Well, sunday after shopping with mummy, then i plan to cut my "bird nest" due to hardly manage and style it. SO together with friends heading towards his working place. Because of sunday, alot of customer are there so we have to wait for our turns and i took some photo in the purpose to put here. (because nothing special to write with) haha!

Hahaha, do u see the "pregnant uncle" beside me? XD


Waiting for my friends.. =.= sleepy~


Ta da~ Gatcha~! finish cutted... XD


One side short and one side maintain.. ah ding say "ahter".. ZzzZzzzZzz~!!


Playing around while waiting my friend.. =X


I oweys felt refreshing after cutting hair. It significance a brand new restarting process for me.. Just like your pc, your handphone.. Sometime its really DO need restart due to work overloaded.. SO MY FRIENDS, how long you dint cut off your hair already? :P

0 comments: