Monday, August 25, 2008

Boring Post~

Finally get well after sick for few days. :) as i promised, let me show u guys the others milo i bought on that day. Not only that, when i wear in on this sunday, suddenly an ang mo come on my seat and talk with me.. Heres the conversation..

Ang Mo: Hello, can u tell me where u bought this shirt? Because my friend from Australia coming here saw many of you guys wearing it. Izzit posible to find it here or only can buy it at K.L?

Bibi: (Shocked for wat happen)after few seconds, answered: Erm.. Actually this kind of shirt is available in Kuching. Do u know where is travilion?

Ang Mo think a moment and replied: OH ya! Travilion, i know it!

Bibi: There was a outlet called "The Rock Shop"..

Ang Mo: OH~! Rock Shop, they have izzit? Ok Thanks...

So thats how our conversation ended and i continue to eat my Big mama size kolomee...

Tada~ :)does anyone have the same shirt as mine? :P


:)thats the shirt i wear on sunday~! Sorry for the bad quality image..


Bibi in milo shirt~ :D ok or not?


Mummy Help me to take de.. kinda nerd.. -___-||


Some ppl say now not trend milo anymore? :D who cares~ i just wear what i like.. Lalalalalala~

ßibi~

1 comments:

eve_sian said...

Who cares if it's in the trend or not right? I think it's cute :)