Wednesday, June 10, 2009

*~hottie afternoon~*

well~wat a hottie afternoon... The weather recently do like gona kill us, -__-||.. today just quite free as nothing much work to do, so heading to lunch with "aunties" at TOK JANGGUT.. I guess many of u ever go there already as it's nasi briyani is quite well-known.. Actually plan to take down the photo of the business signboard but too rush until i reach office then recalled.. :)just simple and lousy pic take from my hp:

an air-conditioned enviroment so that is comfort to having lunch in a hot sunny day~ ^^


my nasi briyani with ayam goreng~


Tada~ here is the hidden ayam~


And lastly is my teh tarik peng... can u imagine how hard they blow it? wakaka, no la.. jk only ^^


Well thats all for my lunch.... Anyway, anyone who have part time job please introduce to me ya :).. and i'm doing freelance qs service also, need my service, please drop a email or contact to me for ease of contact!

ßibi

0 comments: