Wednesday, March 25, 2009

*~untitled~*

i guess so long dont have time to update my blog, keke~ today just busy myself with the work around.. =.=i guess recently a bit out of concerntration in work, everyday 8am already start to count left how many hours to go lunch, and after lunch start to count how many hours to go home.. >.< izzit terrible? or u guys also same like me? :)But i prefer in busy mode as time will past so fast instead of u sitting there and started to count minutes by minutes, hours by hours... OMG, its really gona to make me crazy... Well, today get another "spinach" from xiao chan, i told her i wan susu pump but she say thats for kids. -.-anything la, "bo fish shrimp also can" - translated from hokkien words, keke~

:Pthis time not honeystar but "snowwhite", so no ppl will say me is seikia already,lalala~


Btw Thanks xiao chan~ ^^ ask miss tan faster a bit prepare our contract to sign, muahahahahahaha...i think i should end now as my flu make me so sleepy, a bit in blur condition and don know what i write also, good nite all~ ;)

ßibi

0 comments: