Monday, February 23, 2009

*~manic monday again -.-~*

Just a lame drawing.... -.-


Its actually sup sup water drawing if i'm not in monday blue.. =X


Since today were monday, so is usual that in blur, sleepy and hectic situation. I just cant explain why this could happen to me, eventhough i tried my best to stop this sickness thingy... -____- but in the end, the result still the same. Furthermore, having a seriously headache since yesterday... The time just passed damn slowly.. Until i can while doing my job, while day dream~ My eye just like 2000 tonnes heavy, till i cant open it as big as i can.. Suddenly theres a pop out from my mind, yea! thats it! MY honeystar, pocketsnack store in my drawer.. :D so i opened it and start my "monster eating"... So...So... nice~ muahahahaha.... and i cant believe, a small pack of honeystar can actually "awake" me.. ^^

Can u see my honeystar~? :DDDD


i plan to buy a bigger size 1, but its hard to hide it later.. (P/S: Ngiao ji abit, scare ppl eat my honeystar... =X)

And i manage to refilled my pocketsnack again, crococrunch... -.- i prefer honeystar more la, but is ok la, "no fish shrimp also can"----> translated from hokkien words, muahhahaha~


Thats the end of my working day~ :)

ßibi

0 comments: