Thursday, January 8, 2009

*~First Post for 2009~*

Rain rain rain~ :) its really downgraded my mood.. i dont know why, rainy days oweys make me feel so sleepy, and i will be in relaxing mode. I bet others are also like me ho! =X keke.. Today while working just think something nonsences again. -_____- but its quite true, can say is FACT actually. Well, before go home, i was sit with my collegues discussed about some love matter as recently she is relationship. There is a point i found out, "is it the older you are, more hard for you to say out the words (i love you)?" PLUS now we are living in the hi-tech world! Mayb u can say so many times "I LOVE YOU" in sms, msn and etc.. But theres a group of ppl cant say it face to face. Do u guys agree with it? HAHA, then we "interview" her about the love matter. Accidentally found that she cant remember her bf chinese name, omg! =.= i thought older ppl will more mature in love, but seem like they sometime also blur blur like that.. kns~ its been over half year i'm in single status i guess.. :)when met couples on the street, i ever asked myself, "Do you ready once again"? But....

Question Answer
1) Do you have a luxury car? Kancil only.. :(

2) Do you own a house? Nop.. :(

3) Do you able to purchase a LV beg? Its kill me..

4) Do your income enough to cover her? Not even enough to cover myself.. T.T

5) Do you guarantee can give her hapiness? Yes.. But i cant even fulfill the fouth
question above,how am i going to give her
happiness?

Mayb many of you will objected with what i try to point out, but its quite true.. "Can you treat love as your daily bread"? However, this is my own opinion only.. I'm fail once again,sad.. Just treat myself dont have this qualification to fall in love with ppl.. :)but jia you in 2009, try mybest!

"我不期望拥有轰轰烈烈的曾经,只渴望拥有平凡却长久的爱情"~ i guess this is what i wan.. :D
wish all my single friends found their love in 2009, and for those in love, hopes you guys sweet like honey and stick like superglu, keke~

ßibi

0 comments: