Monday, August 10, 2009

*~Company Trip~*

Go to Sematan Palm Beach at previous saturday.. Actually last nite plan to upload the photo, but when i put my pendrive in my computer, i was like omg.. How come the pic become so less?! I tried to recall then i just realise that its might be gone when the time i try to copy and paste into my pendrive as its memory is too little. Its really make me down since last nite, but what to do? the things that lost will not come back but only will become a memory in your mind! :) Well, lets move on, since i'm lazy to talk, just sharing some of the photo with u guys ba....

Trying to make around... haha.. U can see that the air condition at that time is totally not good!


Heres the formal one.. Did u guys realise that i'm the only guy? >.<


Hehe.. never take photo before.. Lol


Sunrise~ but haze too many.. -___-


Hahaha, personally like this picture very much! hahaha... ^^miss the moment cycle to the town. -___-and lots of ppl asked me izzit i came back from oversea after finish study, wth........


Well, lazy to upload anymore because its the same with my facebook, sure u guys felt weird why i upload it 2 times.. :) for those who dont know, its becoz i link the blog with my facebook, so when there is a new post, it will auto posted to my facebook.. ^^ sorry if its annoyyed u guys...

i guess i have to stop here as tomorrow will be out-station to sibu site...

ßibi

0 comments: