Saturday, December 13, 2008

*~Untitled~*

Well~ its another weekend again, feel so long dint updated my blog, so log in and tried to see either anything to post with, but till now my brain still blank~ OMG~ how come this will happen~ kns! :@ mummy yan ask me to put as untitled, mayb i can take this moment, this small space to talk everything i like to talk? :( what i can say, recently really getting tired of everything, am i growing older already? i FEEL SO fake to everyone... Theres many things i wish i could tell someone, BUT... that would be impossible.. I dont foreseem myself have any bright future/happy life if the situation just going like that.. WHY i cant just like others boys that same age with me, passed their life without any worries? Theres many "WHYS" keep on repeating in my brain, until now i nearly cant withstand with those stupid questions~ I'm TIRED with all those thing,I wish i could gain a long nap, that can make me feel refreshing.. I guess i'll become more and more speechless... The more i see, the more i disappointed with. WHAT can i do~ TELL ME~

ßibi

0 comments: