Wednesday, December 17, 2008

*~Raining day~*

Its just a moody day for me, just like the weather today, raining all the time... Maybe is because of not enough sleep as today wake up by mummy without open my eyes. Really wish to sleep back again, sigh~ I dont know what happen on me, but just have that kind of mood.. Kns~ Really dont like this kind of feeling.. So today just passed my working day by busy some works.. Even though reach lunch hour, but dont feel wanna eat lunch.. haha,mummy yan still say is because she dint acc me, -.-! Nothing special happen, just a normal day only.. WELL! tonite gona go exercise "发泄" again~ i just like the feeling.. Some friends asked me, are u a superman or what? What i can say is, i really like the feeling after work hard on sport.. Although tired but its great feeling! =X this is not call "bian tai" ho! Ekherm~ I guess i stop here? dont know what i write also, haha! I'LL BE BACK!

ßibi

0 comments: