Thursday, July 24, 2008

Well.. this few days dont know what happen to my home pc.. I guess it was sick seriously already. Bought it for 3 years without maintainance.. =.= so on one of the morning, when i try to power up my pc, suddenly the sound " Di......... Di....... Di........." beeped.. -___- i'm a noob in computer so donno what happen.. So i try to do operation for my poor pc.. Heres it go..



I really have no idea what happen, so i pluged off all the cable connect to power supply and left it there. At night when we are basketing, i ask one of my friend and he said it might caused by the RAM.. He teached me to take down my RAM and erase with my Eraser. After that i back home straight have a try.. It seem like my com had sucess log into the window.. BUT suddenly, this happen again... =.=




OMG, window corrupted? Hard Disk broke? i captured down and ask my friend.. He said it might be hard disk problem.. T___T i thought i have to spent money on it, so giving up and left it there. The next morning, i go for my pc again, look into concerntrate over everypart and i FOUND... -___- the hard disk is unplugged.. Remember when i unplugged all my cable? So so so silly.... I FORGET PLUG IN MY HARD DISK CABLE...

The Story behind is... If u dont know something, dont try to busybody with it... Just like... ME..........!!

0 comments: