Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Recently~

:)i guess... i have stop blog for few days. XDwell~ recently can say that more concerntrated on works.. Maybe starting to think about my future.. Starting to realising thingy that i never being think it before.. Sometime i just dont put myself in the situation that compare with other ppl. Its really do stress if you did so.. I didnt said that comparing with others is not good.. But at least, you should set-up your mind, getting know wheres your stand and what is your goal.. Just do on your own! I wish i can have a brighter career in the future.. So the first thing i think about it is to CONTINUE STUDY!! =.= its quite a bad dream when reminded me the time study for the final exam.. haha! And plus, with the current situation i have, i guess i can only take part-time study while i still have to facing my work on daily.. CANT REALLY imagine it!! But i have made-up my mind, this is the only thing i can do now.. Since all my collegues said that i'm still young..
-______- aren't you guys jelous? XDhahahaha~

P/S: Anyone who know where (Based Kuching) can take part-time for Degree in construction management / Contract Management course please DO tell me ya! Thanks

0 comments: