Friday, October 24, 2008

A post to all mummy in the world~*

Well, dont know why, today should be an happy day coz tomorrow will be a public holiday. :( While working, suddenly my mind flash back tons of many old memory that happened with mummy.. Plus, few weeks ago, while reviewing the friendster bulletin, accidentally found a words that we should thinks through : " We usually complaints what our parents cannot give us and etc but we never think that, is that we had been the son / daughther that our parents hopes to be?".. Suddenly, i felt so sorry for mummy,my heart is crying very badly.. Its reminded me how bad i'm.. Oweys fight back the msg she tried to pass to me, oweys think that i'm right.. felt very guilty also, while in love rejecting her most to go for dating,dont talk to her when she have many things to share with me..Oh my... i dont know how to continue anymore.. :(

I know theres many language error in this post, but i really hope to pass this msg to all my friends. Please n please take sometime and think about it.. DO we really accomplished our responsibility as a son / daughther? How many times did we not purposely hurted our parents? Isn't not too late if u make up ur mind and changed it!
Theres no 1 loves us like our parents do, thats true!

ßibi (Live with no regret, friends!)

0 comments: